Impotence: Brief Information About the Disease
Impotence is such an erectile dysfunction in which the length and hardness of the male sexual organ are not sufficient for sexual intercourse. Timely treatment of impotence will help get rid of this problem efficiently. It is very important to visit a doctor in time to prevent the risk of infertility.
It is important to pay attention to the symptoms of impotence. The following signs can cause a visit to a qualified specialist:
- Lack of erection and normal excitement, or just weak and short-lived erection;
- Premature ejaculation during sexual intercourse;
- Lack of pleasure from sexual intercourse (orgasm);
- Psychological disorder;
- Lack of ability to keep an erection.
How to Treat Impotence
You should consult with your urologist to learn how to treat impotence in the best possible way. As a traditional therapy, the prescription of drugs for impotence is usually used. The most known are Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis. You can learn more information about one of them on https://gesundeliebe.com/cialis-kaufen.html. Gesundelibe will help you choose drugs appropriate for you. Other methods are:
- Treatment with injections;
- Mechanical stimulation of the penis;
- Surgical method.
It is necessary to follow the doctor’s recommendations regarding your lifestyle to make the result of therapy long-lasting. You should:
- give up smoking, drugs, alcohol;
- normalize your weight;
- visit the urologist regularly;
- have a regular sexual partner;
- avoid stress;
- solve your health problems in time.
You should understand that the potency will not recover on its own. The disease will progress getting complicated by organic changes in the penis. All these factors reduce the chances of recovery. That is why you should refer to the specialist in time and take all preventative measures to stay healthy.