Why does stress cause acne?
We all want a healthier and glowing skin without spending lots of money on it. To get perfect skin, you must do deep caring.
But do you know e experiencing stress, anxiety, or other life problems can directly affect skin health? Various scientific studies have identified a connection between the state of the nervous system and acne’s appearance, the number and type of which depends on the individual characteristics of the body. It is necessary to consider how these changes occur and why acne appears from stress.
Well, it’s all about lowering stress today! You can’t have clear skin and be stressed all the time. Here Dr Daniel Glass share some common causes of acne and helps you to get get rid of them.
Causes of acne due to stress
A stressful situation causes many changes at the biological level. There is no direct effect on the appearance of rashes, and there is no certain pattern, but an increase in hormones and other processes provokes an inflammation on the face or other parts of the body.
- The level of hormones such as cortisol, testosterone, norepinephrine rises.
- Stress increases sebum, clogs pores, and inflames the skin.
- The work of the thyroid gland is slightly disrupted, the number of hormones that it produces decreases, which also affects the work of the sebaceous glands.
- During stress, hormones lead to increased blood flow to the skin, which increases the likelihood of microbial penetration.
- The worries experienced affect the liver. The organ releases toxins, causing the skin to react with rashes.
Constant nervous breakdowns affect the increase in male hormones in the blood and exacerbate chronic processes in the body. Along with changes in the work of internal organs, the defenses of the immune system decrease. Another reason for skin is taking medications, such as antidepressants or hormonal medications to treat depression.
Despite the relationship between stress and skin diseases, fortunately, the body does not always respond with acne to difficult life situations.
Stress is the source of a huge number of problems in the human body. And the appearance spoiled by rashes often aggravates it, forming a squirrel wheel, which is sometimes very difficult to get out of. This is why it is so important not to forget about yourself, but first of all, focus on getting your nerves in order.
In case you’re suffering from severe acne or your acne persists even after applying the best products for acne, think about acne treatment in London at the earliest. A good mood makes your appearance look more attractive.