How Does Aetna Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
If you are looking for treatment for alcohol abuse and have Aetna Insurance, you will receive at least partial coverage for rehab. Every person’s plan is different so you will want to contact your insurance company to learn about the details of your plan. Does Aetna cover alcohol rehab offer coverage for alcohol addiction treatment, either partially or in whole.” Alcohol addiction is a serious issue that affects many people both those who are afflicted with addiction and those who care about them.
Does Aetna Cover Alcohol Rehab
Aetna Insurance does offer coverage for alcohol addiction treatment, either partially or as a whole. Wherever you are in your journey, Does Aetna cover alcohol rehab a variety of treatment options for alcohol addiction, including referrals to services that are local to you and free of charges, such as 12-step programs (i.e., Alcoholics Anonymous) and support groups. You don’t have to use the insurance when you decide to check into rehab. There are many other ways to finance your treatment and get the help you need. Some ways to pay for rehab include:
- Payment plans: You pay off rehab in affordable installments.
- Sliding scale: The rehab decreases your cost to something you can reasonably afford—typically based on your income level.
- Grants or scholarships: The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), as well as individual rehabs, offer grants and scholarships to pay for people who can’t afford treatment.
- Purchase affordable insurance on the Healthcare Marketplace.
- Open a healthcare credit card or take out a specialized healthcare loan.
- Use your savings or a credit card.
- Crowdfunding websites, such as GoFundMe or IndieGoGo.
- Make sure to do thorough research when looking for rehab so that you can find one that meets your financial needs.