Signs and symptoms
· Difficulty breathing
· Chest pain while breathing
· Dry cough
· Fever and cold, depending on the cause
Feeling the sharp pain in the chest due to transient pain Pleurisy is often better when coughing, sneezing, and deep breathing. The pain may spread to the shoulder. The pain lessened when hold their breath or when printed on the Auvergne is in pain.
When Pleurisy accompanied by pleural fluids, pain, colon often exhausted by the campaign as cushioning helps two palm leaves pleural not at each other. However when the pleural variety can insert pressed the lungs and cause difficulty breathing. If pleural fluids, infection may appear symptoms of dry cough, fever and malaria.
· Acute viral infections, such as influenza.
· Pneumonia in which the lung infection including lung membranes.
· Autoimmune diseases, such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and autoimmune hepatitis.
· Tuberculosis and other infections.
· Pulmonary blood circuit block rule.
· Pleurisy can occur due to trauma or following surgery for heart lung. Some cases of Pleurisy is not determined to be the cause (unfounded).
Tests and diagnosis
· When listening to the lung, pleural Palm by stethoscope.
· Imaging tests: chest x-ray, scan computers (CT).
· Blood tests to determine infection and detection of disease.
· Skyscraper tracing service pleural pleural to take tests.
· Thoracic surgery under the support of video to sample swabs.
The most important goal in the treatment of Pleurisy or pleural fluids overflow is treating the root causes. For example if the Pleurisy is due to pneumonia caused by bacteria, antibiotics can be used to treat. But with Pleurisy caused by a virus, antibiotics will not work.
The non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs are prescription or non-prescription can reduce some of the signs and symptoms. Codeine cough and helps reduce pain. If pleural fluids, patients may have to put the pipe up.
Results of the treatment will depend on the degree of severity of the disease.